C.F. e P.I.: 01828190460
Legal Head office: Via Pesciatina 91/A -Fraz. Lunata – 55012 Capannori (LU)
Companies Register: Nr 01828190460 di Pisa
Social Capital: € 95.000,00 I.V.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Conditions of “www.sinergestsuite.it” website use
- General rules and regulations
- For the aim of this conditions of use policy, by a User we mean the individual who uses the services offered by sinergestsuite.it, either only for consultation of information inserted on the website or a use of the reserved area.
- The use of the website is regulated by this conditions of use policy; its acceptance defines an agreement between the user and the owner, and it comes into force by the mere navigation of the web pages.
- Further rules and conditions might be applied by the Owner with regard to single services of the website: in order to use the services, the user has to agree to those rules and conditions
- The law applicable to some relationships emerging from the use of the service is the Italian law, the same applied to the conditions of use policy.
- By the term “Owner of the service” we unequivocally mean Sinergest Srl company with its head office in Via Pesciatina 91/A- Lunata -55012 Capannori (LU), Italy – P.Iva 01929190460 Tel +39 0583-378530 Fax +39 0583-378530
- The Owner reserves the right to modify this conditions of use policy at any time, informing the User by publishing it on the website. Access after the modification implies the complete acceptance of the new conditions of use policy.
- In the text we use mainly IT terms, commonly recognized and with unmistakable meaning, which we consider known and understood by the website and services user.
- User requirements and duties
- The user obliges himself not to access reserved areas unless he/she is the legitimate owner of the access credentials.
- User’s further duties
- The user is required to make use of the services and website with precise and constant respect of the law in force, public order and good manners (including the rules of Netiquette) and with respect of the conditions of use policy.
- In the case that a user accesses his/her personal area to integrate or modify his/her personal data, he/she is obliged to provide only the necessary and true information in order to be able to use the services offered by the company.
- By activating the account, the user is obliged to use it, as well as the user ID and the password, in a correct way, being aware of the legal consequences related to that use.
- The user must accurately keep the user ID and password related to his/her account, and in case of theft or loss he/she must immediately communicate it by asking for their deactivation.
- The user is obliged to immediately inform the owner of the loss or theft of the access credentials (user ID and password): in the case of a lack of the said communication, legal effects produced by voluntary actions through the user’s account will indisputably be attributed to him/her.
- Sinergest Srl does not respond in any way to the illicit consultation of personal data contained in the personal area by unauthorized third parties which found out the user’s access credentials due to his/her negligence.
- The user is obliged not to disturb in any way the use of the service to other users
- It is forbidden for the user to copy or to memorize any website contents, for purposes different from a strictly personal one, for commercial use, subject to the laws on copyright and/or industrial right.
- If the user publishes Sinergest’s contents on a Social Network through his/her own account, he/she is taking full and total responsibility for his/her action and for whatever may result from it.
- Obligations, guarantees and exemptions of the Owner
- The owner commits himself to provide the user with the use of the website and services, as well as the communication tools related to them, taking care that their implementation is compatible with the evolutional state of the technology used.
- As pointed out in the previous point, the Owner, considering that some of the website pages are placed on web spaces managed by others, does not take any responsibility for any interruption or/and suspension of the service or any other service limitation for technical problems generated by any factor or circumstance out of his control. In the case of functional problems of the website, the user can inform us at the following e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Owner has the right to use communication and/or alternative publication and/or website accessory tools to make the provided services usable to the users, even by using, for example, linking or mirroring technics.
- The owner will not be responsible if the use of the website and its services are carried out in violation of the laws, good manner or public order, i.e. in violation of the terms and conditions policy.
- The user does not provide any guarantee for the updated information on the website.
- The owner does not have any control over other websites’ links and their contents. In the case that the link refers to a Website that provides a service on the Owner’s behalf then its use is regulated by the agreed terms and conditions provided by the supplier of the service.
- The owner does not respond to possible damage and/or malfunctions and/or prejudice of any kind that might be caused to the User’s electronic elaborator by use of the service, nor for the information technology system contamination caused by the access, interconnection and files and programmes downloaded from the website. The reboot/repairing are at User’s expense.
- Intellectual property
- This website is protected by the author’s right law in force in Italy
- It is forbidden for the user to copy, memorize, publish, share, transmit or make in any way available the website contents, even if partially modified, apart from some exceptional cases, such as the publication of some contents on Social Networks.
- Final dispositions
- The Owner reserves a unilateral right to modify, suspend, or interrupt the website and its services, as well as the right to modify, suspend or interrupt the account and communication tools related to a single User.
- The Owner also reserves the right to carry out future business and advertisement initiatives, even if they are fee-paying, through the use of any logo or brand name on the website, including advertising banners or any other advert used for promotion and marketing, direct and/or indirect, of any goods, products or services.
- The use of the services provided by the Owner through the website is not authorized by all the jurisdictions that do not recognize the validity of all the dispositions claimed in this conditions of use policy, including this paragraph.